There’s no disputing it—supervision of water through drainage and grading must be acknowledged for any project on your property. Too frequently, it is overlooked, misused, or improperly handled. As a result, improper grading and drainage installation stand as the top reasons structures, walls, and driveways fail, basements flood, and wet areas stand in your yard and lawn.
But you don’t need to live with flooding or standing water in your Home or Business.
Rather than worrying about every significant rain or snowfall, let the Vet Pro Lawn crew help you change your yard for the better. Our drainage and grading services can prevent water damage by taking action to direct water away from your home's foundation. Our specialists have the tools and expertise to ensure that your yard flourishes in every way possible.
Drainage & Grading Services
You may have flooding issues, or you may want a flatter lawn. No matter the reason, expert drainage and grading services can boost the health of your landscape and ensure the safety of your home.
Professional drainage and grading offer these benefits:
1. Prevent Water Damage: Improper drainage doesn’t just damage your landscape; it can also damage your home's foundation. When a severe rainstorm or snowfall strikes, water flows faster through your yard. Without proper drainage, this fast-moving water can force through cracks in your foundation. This causes damage to the foundation of your house, but it also causes the added problem of water in your basement. King Landscape Service, Inc. uses the proper drainage solutions that redirect runoff and safeguard your home.
2. Reduced Erosion: When it rains on uneven yards, all of the topsoil and fertilizers you put down will be displaced from your landscape to other areas of your yard in months. This is referred to as “soil erosion.” It’s annoying at best and contributes to contamination at the worst. Regrading will prevent topsoil loss, help keep fertilizer where you put it and keep pollutants out of groundwater.
3. Standing Water: Standing water in your yard creates dangerous and slippery surfaces and drowns your property. Perhaps worst of all, it attracts mosquitoes. Expert drainage solutions help lawns avoid puddling and remain vibrant (without those frustrating tiny flies).
4. More Available Space: Hilly fields can be difficult to mow and even harder for the landscape. A flat or well-graded lawn opens up your possibilities to gardening beds, patios, decks, and even water features.
5. Stormwater Management: As you know, when it rains, it pours. Unfortunately, allowing stormwater to accumulate and linger on your property can create huge problems. But thankfully, from drain pipes to dry wells, Vet Pro Lawn will establish a custom-designed sewerage solution to safeguard your outdoor space from disaster. Our methods will maintain your landscape, protect your property value and shield your home’s water from contamination and pollution.
Drainage & Grading Solutions
When it comes to recognizing and remediating a landscape problem, lawn grading and drainage are often comprehensive solutions that will ensure that the soil and area surrounding your home receive the proper amount of water—no more and no less.
At Vet Pro lawn, we provide proficient drainage and grading services to correct water problems, including water in your basement, low areas around your foundation, downspout burial, extensions, repair of soft spots in your yard, etc. Our specialists carefully evaluate your property and your home to distinguish the water source, where it’s collecting, and what problems are associated with it. We will provide a cost-effective solution to remediate any obstruction and ensure that your landscape is safeguarded and that your home or business is fully shielded.